Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Eastar ERS-1GP 3 Piece C German style Student Soprano Recorder,Pink
- Eastar's ERS - 1G Series are definitely not good-looking toys with the shape of recorders. We use the highest standards in the records industry to create it. We wanted to dedicate music to every age group, so we designed and made ERS - 1G multi-colored series.
- The fingering system, intonation, basic timbre, bright sound and steady air flow that should be provided with the beginning recorders are all possessed by this series.We are hoping that music can replace us to accompany you and your loves.
- Gift:Good gift for beloved or beginner
- Voice: Clear voice,bright tone
- Fingering: German fingering style
- Note:May have some air bubbles in cleaning rod (No impact)
Eastar Would Never Disappointed You
Eastar is an excellent musical instrument design and manufacturing brand dedicated to primary and intermediate musicians.
When you buy from Eastar, you are going to buy from a company that took quality seriously. Eastar's component serial number can control the product to a stable and high quality. There are also two quality inspections at the factory. Eastar insists on making good products.
Although it's just an ABS recorder , Eastar's engineers still designed an enlarged mouthpiece for it. For beginners, this specially designed mouthpiece is easier to blow, easier to control and also lead to less howling.
German fingering is friendly to beginners. They do not need to change their fingering at F to perform more smoothly. Moreover, Eastar designed the distance of sound holes, which can reduce the problem of inaccurate tones caused by fingering changes.
Many recorders are of two-section construction.. Although this structure has certain advantages in vibration when playing, it is very unfriendly to players whose Small tail fingers are not long enough. Eastar's engineers make the third section of the recorder in an integrated mold, making the recorder more compact and more beautiful in timbre.