Donner Vintaverb Reverb Pedal Specifications:
|7 Reverb Modes:||Room, Studio, Hall, Plate, Spring, Modulation Reverb, Distortion Reverb||Decay Knob:||Adjust the length of the reverb|
|Stereo Input/Output:||1/ 4” mono audio jack*2||Tone Knob:||Adjust the brightness of the reverb|
|Bypass Option:||Trail ON Mode (Buffer Bypass) and True Bypass Mode||Freeze Mode:||Sustain the reverb. Hode the foot switch to engage|
|Predelay switch:||20ms/40ms delay between the direct sound and the reverb||Power Requirements:||AC adapter 9V DC center negative, 200mA|
|Mix Knob:||Adjusts how much reverb is mixed with the dry signal||Current Draw:||150mA|
Note: Please use a power adapter with a voltage of DC9V, an internal negative and external positive polarity and a current of 500mA or more to power your pedal. Failure to do so can cause serious situations where the product does not work or is damaged.
- 7 kinds of world-class reverb effect ranging from essential to ambient, including Room, Studio, Hall, Plate, Spring, Mod and Dsverb.
- Stereo inputs and outputs added flexibility to fit any kinds of setup.
- Easy to setup your own reverb tone with MIX, DECAY, TONE and Predelay parameters.
- Hold on reverb sound as long as you want via Freeze function.
- Switchable True Bypass Mode/Trail ON Mode for pedalboard flexibility. DC 9V Adapter power supply. (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center). (Not Included)
- Donner Vintaverb is a multi type reverb pedal packed with most useful functions and 7 kinds of world class reverb algorithms ranging from essential to ambient.
- Not only provides vintage reverb sound like Room, Studio, Hall, Plate and Spring, but also includes Modulation Reverb and Distortion Reverb.
- Basic reverb parameters help you setup your reverb sound as simple as possible. With Freeze function, it can sustain your reverb effect whenever you want.
- Stereo inputs and outputs offer you awesome and huge reverb tone. Trail ON Mode (Buffer Bypass) and True Bypass Mode provide you a choice to decide keeping reverb tail or keeping your tone characters.
- There is vast creative potential in the Donner Vintaverb reverb pedal. Just get it and start your own music!
|Donner Soph Gate Pedal||Donner Vintaverb Pedal||Donner Island Pedal|
|Power Supply||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.