Tutti Love is a compact chorus pedal perfect for guitar and bass. This all analog stompbox reproduces the classic warm jazz chorus tone with a natural wave curve.
Carefully selected components
The Tutti Love pedal was designed and manufactured with quality components to ensure exceptional sound and sturdy performance. The aluminum alloy casing ensures touring reliability, and the True Bypass circuitry gives you a transparent tone.
Easy Controls, Wide Flexibilities
Tutti Love offers easy in/out and an extra LEVEL knob in addition to the traditional DEPTHand RATE parameters.
Classic chorus sound
Featuring a pure analog design, the Tutti Love pedal delivers the smooth, natural chorus tones embraced by jazz, rock, and pop artists for decades.
- DC 9V Jack:For power supply, use a 9-volt DC regulated by AC adapter, 500mA (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center).
- LEVEL Knob:Adjusts the chorus volume.
- DEPTH Knob: Adjusts the chorus sound depth.
- RATE Knob:Adjusts the chorus speed.
- INPUT Jack:1/4” mono audio jack, for connecting instrument.
- OUTPUT Jack:1/4” mono audio jack, for connecting to an amplifier.
- Footswitch and LED:Tap to switch the unit on/off. The LED will lit up when the effect is on.
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 11mA
- Dimensions: 42x93.5x52mm
- Weight: 230g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.