Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All in one Donner White Tape stereo delay pedal
- Donner White Tape is an analog circuit stereo tape delay pedal that realistically emulates the sound of those legendary tape echo machines.
- White Tape provides the warm and organic tape delay sound and keeps decay of echo as natural as possible. The maximum delay length 1000ms can suit for most kind of guitar playing. Perfect for synthesizers, guitars, drum machines, and more.
You can adjust the delay effect on both sides separately by switching the knob of the corresponding channel.
Provides the sought-after timbre of the original tape echo machines complete with ‘wow’ and ‘flutter’ effects, and authentic bass drop-off on the repeats.
Analog dry signal path and True bypass switch keep the nature tone.
The maximum delay length 1000ms can suit for most kind of guitar playing.
Perfect for synthesizers, guitars, drum machines, and more .
2. Level knob: Adjusts the delay signal level of the left/right channel. Fully counterclockwise will give you dry guitar signal. Clockwise will increase the delay level.
3. Time knob: Adjusts the delay time from 25ms to 1000ms of the left/right channel.
4. Feedback knob: Controls the delay feedback of the left/right channel, Fully counterclockwise will give one repeat and at fully clockwise you get infinite feedback.
5. LED: Indicates the effect on/off.
6. Input jack: 1/4" mono audio jack left/right input for connecting to the input device or instrument. When the mono input jack L is connected, it can output stereo signals.
7. Output jack: 1/4" mono audio jack of left/right output, effect output for connection to amp or other devices.
8. Foot switch: Engages and disengages the effect, true bypass.