Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Convenient compact size
- True bypass provide transparent tone,LED indicator shows the working state.
- Twin pedal combining three carefully selected delay effects in one?
- TAP footswitch for instant delay time control
- Suitable for any music style
- Analogue:Producing a warm, natural vintage analog delay sound. Digital:Producing pure, clean digital delay sound.Reverse:Producing a delay effect with reversed feedback.
- LEVEL:Controls the delay effect level. FEEDBACK Controls the feedback of delay.DELAY:Controls the delay time. TIME for 25-2000ms delays.
- DELAY Footswitch: Switch the pedal on/off.Hold DELAY footswitch: Switch effect tail on/off when delay is bypassed. TAP Footswitch:For Tap Tempo; the LED above the footswitch will indicate current delay time.
- DC 9V Jack:For power supply, use a 9-volt DC regulated by AC adapter, (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center).
TAP DELAY is a compact twin pedal which combines 3 carefully selected delay effects in one. Analogue:Producing a warm, natural vintage analog delay sound. Digital:Producing pure, clean digital delay sound.Reverse:Producing a delay effect with reversed feedback.Additional Tap Tempo control is very convenient for playing with bands. It is characterized by its portable size, user friendly form factor and stunning tone.
- Input: 1/4 Monaural Jack.
- Output: 1/4 Monaural Jack.
- Power Supply: DC 9V (Negative in the center, NOT included).
- Working Current: 100mA.
- Dimensions: 132(D)*64(W)*45(H)mm.
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Weight: 400g(With box)
- Do not use the pedal in high temperature, high humidity, or subzero environments.
- Do not use the pedal in the direct sunlight.
- Please do not dissemble the pedal by yourself.
- Please keep the manual for future reference.
- 1 x Donner Tap Delay Guitar Effect Pedal
1 x User's Manual