Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The compact design begins with a 1/4’ input and thru-put to feed the on-stage amp. This connects to the custom made Donner LAB-S1 transformer which performs the impedance matching and balances the signal.
- Input (1/4' TS): Unbalanced HH-Z input connection for musical instrument.
- Direct output/ Input (1/4' TS}: Connects the instrument to the on-stage amplifierfoutput to loop the signal through to a monitor amplifier.lnput and ouput jacks automatically merge the stereo signal to mono.
- OUTPUT (XLR): Balanced mic-level output. Use a high-quality balanced microphone cable to establish connection.
- GND LIFT(ground lift) switch: Reduce hum and buzz caused by ground loops.
- 1 x Donner Special-1
- 1 x Owner’s Manual
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD+N (distortion): 0.003% @ 1 kHz,input level +4 dBu
- INPUT: ¼" TS (unbalanced)
- Level change (Input → Output): -20 dBu
- OUTPUT: Balanced XLR
- Impedance ratio (Input → Output): 110 : 1
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 4.17 x 2.51 x 1.79" / 106 x 64 x 45.5 mm
- Weight: 0.86 lbs /0.39 kg
CUSTOM MADE LAB-S1 TRANSFORMER
HIGH SOUND QUALITY & Low Noise
HEAVY-DUTY & Robust Circuit Design
Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications .Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers