2. Mode Selector: Selects from two modes: HARD: Faster, harder noise reduction SOFT: Softer, smoother noise reduction
3. Threshold Control: Controls the noise gate threshold.
4. Input and Output: 1/4 mono audio jacks, for connecting your guitar, your amp, and other effects.
Output Jack: 1/4 mono audio jack, for connecting to an amplifier.
5. Foot Control: Tap to switch the unit on/off. The LED will light up when the effect is on.
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 26mA
- Dimensions: 1.7in x 3.7in x 2in (4.2cm x 9.35cm x 5.2cm)
- Weight: 8.1oz (230g)
- Donner Noise Killer Effect Pedal X 1
- User's Manual X 1
|The Morpher||Blues Drive||Noise Killer||Dark Mouse||TRIPLE LOOPER|
|Effect||Drive/Distortion||Drive||Smart noise gate||Black classic distortion||Looper|
|Features||3-way Tone Switch||Two sound types||Two noise reduction modes||2-way Tone Switch||Time Progress Bar Display|
|Power Supply||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC|
|Specialty||legendary high gain stack amps sound||legendary TS-style overdrive||Sensitive But Smooth||Sound For real underground rock scene||Automatically save recorded files|
|Circuit||True bypass||True bypass||True bypass||True bypass||True bypass|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.