Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- 1.Power Supply£º9V DC (Negative in the center).
- 2.Two Modals£ºNormal and Treble.
- 3.Level Knob£ºControl the sound volume with effect.
- 4.Tone Knob£ºControl the tone of sound.
- 5 Comp Knob£ºAdjust the intensity of compression.
- 6.Input & Output Jack£ºAnalogy though 1/4" mono audio jack.
- 7.LED Light£ºLED indicator shows the working state.
- 8.Full metal shell£ºAluminum-alloy classic, stable and strong.
- 9.True Bypass£ºTrue bypass for zero tone coloration.
- Input: 1/4¡åMonaural Jack.
- Output: 1/4¡åMonaural Jack.
- Working Current: 140mA.
- Dimensions: 92(D)*37(W)*32(H)mm.
- Net Weight: 200g.
7 Mode Delay Tone
The New Delay pedal from Donner Company with the name of Echo Square, which is also a digital circuit pedal. 7-Mode Delay effects in the whole Aluminium-alloy little stomp box. One pedal let you have 7 different effect delay: Digital, Analog, Tape, Mod, Sweep, Lofi and Reverse. This is a wonderful pedal. A variety of delay effects adds musical color to you tone.
Easy to Control
There are three function knobs, namely MIX, TIME and F.BACK. MIX is used to controls the dry/effect signal ratio. TIME is used to control the delay time. F.BACK is used to control the feedback amount. You can just control three function knobs and choose 7 mode model that you want, and you can made you own music tone. Enjoy your own fun and colorful life.
As you can see, this 7 mode delay pedal also have a classic mini design: black 'Clock Hand' knobs, wonderful LOGO design and whole aluminium-alloy classic box, very stable and strong. LED indicator shows the working state. True bypass switch lets your instrument's signal pass through a non-electronic bypass line when the effect is disengaged, feeding your amp with direct, unaltered signal from your instrument.