If you’re learning piano as a new hobby or just looking to play again, you want to pick one that matches your style. While some traditional pianos can look out of place with modern furnishings, the DDP-80 is made with the contemporary home in mind, offering a stylish cabinet and compact size.
Tips Must Browse Before Order:
- Piano legs are made of wood wrapped in lightweight metal to reduce the overall weight, making the piano durable and enhancing aesthetics. They're also more adaptable to a wide range of temperatures and environments.
- Also equipped with Triple Pedals unit with the same functions as the grand piano, which gives you a more authentic piano-playing experience.
- The headphone jack (6.35mm) is on the back of the keyboard.
- The triple pedal jack is under the keyboard.
- If you are near a TV or a complex magnetic environment, there is some chance that the sound and resonance of the piano will be affected. Please keep a suitable space.
- NOTE: Piano Stool is not included and can be purchased separately. The product is unassembled on delivery, please assemble the product according to the instructions. ( Donner US Customer Team is here to help you with any assembly or usage issues. )
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this have midi in/out, as in, can I play filtered sounds back through the speakers?
Dear customer, this product has a MIDI port. You can input the MIDI signal of the piano into the computer, and then get the filtered sound you want on the music editing software of the computer, but this sound cannot be played from the speaker of the piano.
Is power adapter 110 or 220 v?
Dear customer, the rated voltage of household AC is100～240v, and the power adapter is DC-12V / 3A. Please kindly know that. Thanks.
Does the DDP-80 has the following: 1. USB receptacle 2. Can upload MIDI files via USB and playback?
Hi, thanks for getting in touch with us.
This product comes with a MIDI USB interface. You can input the MIDI signal of the piano into the computer, and then get the filtered sound you want on the music editing software of the computer, but this sound cannot be played from the speaker of the piano.
Does this come with the matching bench pictured?
Dear customer, we are sorry to tell you that this piano does not come with a bench for seating.
Do the legs/does the stand come attached? I want to know if the legs can be screwed off and I can store it without the legs when its not in use.
Dear customer, the legs are included in the package. And they could be screwed off.
It looks like the keyboard length is approximately 50.' What is the length of the base -- e.g. from far leg to far leg?
Thank you for your inquiry! Please note that the length of the base is 152 cm.
What is the height of the keyboard without the legs attached?
Dear Colin, Thank you for your inquiry.
We would like to inform you that the hight of the DDP-80 is 29.3 inch.
Hope the above helps.