8-Layer Thick Drum Skins
The double thickened drum skins bring a bright and clear sound to the drums, and the thickened drum skins have a better feel for hitting, and at the same time, a certain degree of ability to suppress overtones.
Upgraded Bottom Drum Tread Hammer
40+ decay times in a single thread, high sensitivity, large rebound height, very high when stepping to the bottom Smooth, tread hammer mallet head is ideal for continuous strikes.
- Stable: Our 22mm diameter hi-hat stand and hanging cymbal stand are very firm, double-legged, and more competitive than similar products on the market.
- Mute System: Mute Pad can enter a quiet connection which allows you to practice at any time without disturbing others. The set of silent Cymbals 14-inch Hi-Hat, 16-inch Straight Cymbal, and 20-inch Ride Cymbal are quieter and easier to practice at home than Cymbals of the same type.
- Kick drum striking surface: 0.376 mm double drum head, resonance surface: 0.175 mm drum head.
- Snare drum strike surface: 0.188mm white nubuck leather, resonance surface: 0.075mm transparent leather.
- Tom strike surface: 0.376mm double drum head, resonance surface: 0.125mm transparent skin.
- Bass drum striking surface: 0.376 mm double drum head, resonance surface: 0.175 mm.
- Drum Material: Poplar
- Keys Material: A+ cross-grain drum skin
- Drum Sets Size: 51.18" x 47.24" x 39.37" (L/W/H)
- Drum Kits Area: 64*59 inch/ 6.9 sqf (ft²)
- Bass Drum:22" x 18"
- Mounted Tom:12" x 8" & 10" x 7"
- Mounted Snare:14" x 5.5"
- Floor Drum:16" x 14"
- Crash Cymbal With Cymbal Stand:16"
- Ride Cymbal With Cymbal Stand:20"
- Hi-hat With Stand:14"
- Round Padded Adjustable Drum Throne：Limit weight 150kg
- 5A wooden drum sticks x 2
- Package Size: 81 x 59 x 56 cm
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.