- 2.4G wireless DMX512 R/T
- 126 channels jumping frequency automatically, high anti-jamming ability, to ensure works reliability
- 7 groups ID code settable, User can use 7 groups individual wireless net without any interfere.
- Each other in the same place (Tricolor LED displaying Indicators)
- Input voltage: 5VDC 500mA MIN
- Communication distance: 400M (visible distance)
- Work frequency section: 2.4G ISM, 126 channels, frequency section
- Max transmitting power rate: 20dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm
- CPU: 32-bit ARM Core
- Modulation: GFSK
- DMX Signal Interface: RS485
- Operating temperature: -40 ~ 85°C
- Storage Temperature: -65 ~ 150°C
- Ambient Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing)
- Automatic Reboot Trigger: Built-in WDT (watchdog timer)
ID code and LED color corresponding relationship¡êo
- Press momentary switch above the side led indicator to indicate ID setting
- Press again to set IC，to the color ID desired,adding 1 each time you press the switch will advance the color ID code.
- Working condition：
LED constant lit up：No DMX or wireless signal.
Red LED flash：Transmitting
Green LED flash：receiving
- RF frequency 2.400 - 2.525G，total 126 channels，it’s searching automatically,
- ID Code “1-7” groups ID code，press ‘KEY’ for setting，it only can work under same ID code of transmitter and receiver. (Same LED Color)
1. Power on DMX512 wireless received board first and then following to power up the transmitted boards.
2. Press “Key” button to set same ID value of transmitted board and received board. Please use different ID value if you need use more than 1 group wireless universals at same time in same place.
3. The red LED flashes when transmitter transmits DMX data by no interfered frequency section, then receiver changes communicated frequency section. Green LED flash till received corrected same ID value, LED flash more fast once DMX data more fast.
4. Communication was established correctly.
Please note some DMX fixtures need to be placed into slave mode for proper DMX control. If in the master mode they will send a DMX signal out the xlr jacks causing the auto scan transmitter/receivers to go into a transmitter mode due to the dmx signal being present.
Note : When using it , please pull up and down the antenna ,don't move the antenna heavily .All Donner DMX512 device are compatible!
Download Product Instruction