- 200 instrument sounds
- 200 built-in rhythms
- 100 pieces of demonstration music
- Dual Keyboard
- Transposition function
- Automatic temperament stabilization system (tuning-free)
Besides, DDP-100S has 200 timbres and sound effects, 200 rhythms, and 100 demo songs, which can provide you with a rich and wonderful musical experience. With the auto-tuning, metronome, transposition, recording function, etc., the DDP-100S home digital piano enable you to feel at ease and comfortable while practicing.
In order to provide more professional guidance to music lovers, Donner developed this music APP. Free online courses learned at all stages, outstanding teachers of Berkeley Conservatory of Music, a group of like-minded music lovers, and so on, all can be found in the Donner music APP. You can download our app from Google Play or the APP store, you can learn music anytime, anywhere, and it will make your music learning journey more convenient!
|Weighted||Donner Progressive Hammer Action||Donner Hammer-Action||Donner Hammer-Action||Donner Grade Hammer-Action||Donner Progressive Hammer Action|
|Number of Voices||200 Tones, 200 Rhythms, 100 Demo||Acoustics Grand Piano (1 Tone)||Acoustics Grand Piano (1 Tone)||10 Tones, 15 Demo Songs||138 Tones, 100 Rhythm, 20 demo|
|Size/Weight||157 x 47.8 x 36.4 cm /41.5kg||146 x 48 x 43.5 cm /44.6kg||131.5 x 46 x 26.5 cm /24.8kg||143 x 54 x 35 cm /43.8kg||146 x 47 x 45 cm /53kg|
|Amplifier||15W x 2||25 W x 2||20 W x 2||20 W x 2, 10 W x 2||15W x 2|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What's the difference between this piano and dpp100?
Hi, thanks for your question. Here're the differences:
1) Keyboard: DDP-100S has a Donner Progressive Hammer Action keyboard while DDP-100 has a Hammer Action keyboard. The Progressive Hammer Action keyboard has a graded action in the lower, middle, and upper registers, which is closer to the feel of an acoustic piano.
2) Sounds & Rhythms: DDP-100S has 200 Tones, 200 Rhythms, and 100 Demos, DDP-100 has only 1 sound-Acoustics Grand Piano.
3) Size: DDP-100S: 157 x 47.8 x 36.4 cm /41.5kg; DDP-100: 146 x 48 x 43.5 cm /44.6kg.
4) Amplifier: DDP-100S has two 15W amplifiers and DDP-100 has two 25W amplifiers.
5) DDP-100S supports MIDI in & out, while DDP-100 can not support it.
6) An original piano bench is included in the DDP-100S.
What is the difference between DDP-100 & DDP-100S?
Number of Voices: DDP-100S has 200 tones, 200 rhythms and 100 demos
Accessory: DDP-100S is equipped with a single piano bench.
Support multiple devices: DDP-100S offers MIDI IN/OUT, USB connectivity, two audio IN/OUT interfaces.