Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The Noise Killer is a super easy-to-use smart noise gate pedal with two noise reduction modes. The fast noise detection and smooth attack/release keeps everything quiet without affecting the notes you played.
Sensitive But Smooth
The Noise Killer features smart, fast noise detection and smooth attack/release time. It reduces background noise effectively when
you¡¯re not playing without tone sucking.
Easy Controls, Wide Flexibilities
Adjusting the noise reduction degree:-70¡ª+10dB.
No complex, annoying noise gate settings any more! Connect this unit to your pedalboard or amp, set a threshold level, and done.
The Noise Killer offers two noise reduction modes for satisfying different musicians. For most scenarios, set it to SOFT mode; if you need stronger noise reduction, set it to HARD mode.
1. DC 9V Jack:
For power supply, use a 9-volt DC regulated by AC adapter, 500mA (plug polarity is positive on the barrel and negative in the center).
2. Mode Selector: Selects from two modes: HARD: Faster, harder noise reduction SOFT: Softer, smoother noise reduction
3. THRESHOLD Knob: Controls the noise gate threshold.
4. Input Jack: 1/4¡± mono audio jack, for connecting guitar.
Output Jack: 1/4¡± mono audio jack, for connecting to an amplififier.
5. Footswitch : Tap to switch the unit on/off. The LED will lit up when the effect is on.
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 26mA
- Dimensions: 42x93.5x52mm
- Weight: 230g
1 x Donner Noise Killer Effect Pedal
1 x User¡¯s Manual