2. Tone Selector: Switches between two modes: NORMAL: Neutral compression tone. TREBLE: Brighter compression tone.
3. LEVEL Control: change the output volume.
4. TONE Control: change the effect tone.
5. COMP Control: change the intensity of compression.
6. Input and Output: 1/4 mono audio jacks, for connecting to your guitar, other effects, or an amplifier.
7. Foot Switch : Tap to switch to turn the unit on or off. The LED will light up when the effect is on.
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 10mA
- Dimensions: 1.7in x 3.7in x 2in (4.2cm x 9.35cm x 5.2cm)
- Weight: 8.1oz (230g)
- Donner Ultimate Comp Effect Pedal X 1
- User's Manual X 1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am looking for a compression pedal, that will work with an acoustic electric guitar
Dear Kenny,Thank you for your inquiry.
This pedal work well with an acoustic electric guitar.
Hope the above helps.