- Weighted Action, simulating the feeling of a real piano with more weight on the lower keys and less weight on the higher keys.
- With up to 128 polyphonies, you can play your music freely even in complex scores.
- 15W speakers provide a sense of surround sound.
- The Donner SE-1 keyboard uses a MIDI interface as input and output.
- The dual-keyboard mode allows for side-by-side piano teaching or a two-in-one show.
- With a 1.3-inch display, the Donner SE-1 keyboard features an easy and intuitive direct selection interface.
- Auto Accompaniment mode, can play different sections in different patterns, enriching the song's performance.
- The Auto Chord mode enables you to produce a variety of harmonics with ease.
- The Rhythm Speed Adjustment function lets you practice with different rhythms.
- With the three pedals (Soft / Sustain / Sostenuto) to fit your performance styles.
- The metronome works intuitively to adjust speed/beats/downtempo/volumes/tones/and more.
- Dual Mode lets you combine two Voices together to create new hybrid sounds.
- Permanent use without tuning.
- The USB-B jack allows for connection to devices with Apple/Android/Windows operation systems.
- Transposition allows you to adjust the keyboard's pitches by semitones.
- The bluetooth function allows you to play and sing along with the audio accompaniment.
- The Donner SE-1 keyboard features four reverb effects allowing you to simulate a playing circumstance instantly.
- With microphones, you can play and sing along to the music.
- Including Wooden Stand, Three Pedals, Headphones, Power Adapter.
|Donner SE-1||Digital Piano|
|Keyboard Type||Full-Weighted 88-Key Graded Hammer-Action Keyboard|
|Speaker Power||30 Watt (2 x 15W)|
|Display Screen||1.3 inch LCD|
|Keyboard Size||56 x 16.3 x 8 in / 142 x 41 x 20 cm|
|Keyboard Weight||23 lbs/ 10.5 kg|
|Instruction Manual Download||
Donner SE-1 Keyboard Piano Instructions.pdf
|SE-1 with Stand||Click Here|
|Keyboard||Donner Semi-Weighted Keyboard||Donner Fully-Weighted Keyboard||Donner Graded Hammer-Action|
|Number of Voices||8 Tones,128 Rhythms,30 Demo||238 Tones,200 Rhythms,100 Demo||200 Tones,100 Rhythms,60 Demo|
|Package Size/Weight||144 x 35 x 24 cm / 12.2 kg||144 x 35 x 24 cm / 15.4 kg||143 x 41 x 20 cm / 14.6 kg|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between this keyboard (SE-1) and the DEP-20 other than the price and the weight?
Dear Khalid, Thank you for your inquiry. SE -1 is the latest version of the digital piano, the biggest feature is lightness but also multifunctional. Hope the above helps.
do se-1 has one or multi finger chord, can I change the key?
The transpose function can be directly selected by the transpose button, and the DATA button can be adjusted up and down by raising or lowering a semitone to change the key; the chord function can be directly enabled/disabled, and the system already has a default chord mode.