Efficient Chip Operation
The Donner Triple Looper is equipped with an advanced chip, which can automatically save recorded files even after the unit is powered off.
Three saving slots
The Triple Looper has three slots for saving loop tracks, and each track can store up to 30 mins. It’s also equipped with unlimited dub tracks.
Time progress bar display
The Donner Triple Looper is equipped with a display screen which can show the duration of the current recording cycle and the loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play). This display makes it easy to how far along in the loop you are, so you can just focus on playing!
1. DC IN
Power supply port. 9V DC 300mA .
Adjust the playback volume.
3. Loop Channel Switch
For choosing save slots of recorded loops.
Connect your instruments with a 1/4-inch cable
Connects to your amplifier or other effects.
7. Foot Switch
Looper operation switch.
- Maximum Recording Time of a Single Track: 30 minutes
- Unlimited Dub Tracks
- Input: 1/4in mono jack (impedance: 2.2M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4in mono jack (impedance: 100 Ohms
- Power Requirements: 9V DC 300mA (Note: Power Supply is Not Included)
- Dimensions: 1.7in x 3.7in x 2in (4.2cm x 9.3cm x 5.2cm)
- Weight:5.5oz (156.1g)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual
- Note: Please use a power adapter with a voltage of DC9V, an internal negative and external positive polarity and a current of 500mA or more to power your pedal. Failure to do so can cause serious situations where the product does not work or is damaged.
|The Morpher||Blues Drive||Noise Killer||Dark Mouse||TRIPLE LOOPER|
|Effect||Drive/Distortion||Drive||Smart noise gate||Black classic distortion||Looper|
|Features||3-way Tone Switch||Two sound types||Two noise reduction modes||2-way Tone Switch||Time Progress Bar Display|
|Power Supply||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC|
|Specialty||legendary high gain stack amps sound||legendary TS-style overdrive||Sensitive But Smooth||Sound For real underground rock scene||Automatically save recorded files|
|Circuit||True bypass||True bypass||True bypass||True bypass||True bypass|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.