Donner Crunch Distortion Pedal
Donner Dark Horizon Distortion pedal is a true analog circuit crunch distortion pedal that mimics the performance of British classic amplifier.
A powerful 3-band EQ ensures that you can dial it in regardless of your amplifier.
Highly recommended try the Dark Horizon with a real tube amp to get how the pedal responses the dynamics and gain character.
2. EQ setting: Treble, Middle, Bass knobs for perfect equalizer.
3. Gain knob: Adjusts the amount of distortion.
4. Volume knob: Adjusts overall volume of distortion.
5. Mode switch: Mode(I) gives you more detailed mid gain sound and compression. Mode(II) gives you modem high gain and opening sound.
6. LED: Indicates the effect on/off.
7. Output jack: 1/4'' mono audio jack, connect to amp or other devices.
8. Input jack: 1/4'' mono audio jack, connect to the input device or instrument.
9.Footswitch: Engages and disengages the effect, true bypass.
- Power: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 100mA
- Dimensions: 113.5x64x52.6mm
- Weight: 260g
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.