Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The design of this DI Box is simple. Connect your unbalanced signal to the parallel input. Attach the parallel output to your on-stage amplifier if desired. The XLR balanced output can then be fed to the mixing board directly without having to mic your amplifier. You can also choose not to plug into an amplifier and use the sound directly through the mixing console. The signal conversion is done by the custom-made Donner LAB-S1 transformer, which performs the impedance matching and balances the signal.
- Input (1/4in TS): Unbalanced, Hi-Z input connection for musical instruments.
- Parallel Output(1/4in TS): Connects the instrument to an on-stage amplifier if desired.
- OUTPUT (XLR): Balanced mic-level output. Connect this to your audio interface or a mixing console using a high quality XLR cable.
- GND LIFT(ground lift) switch: Reduce hum and buzz caused by ground loops if any occur. Otherwise, disengage the switch or you may lose sound.
- Donner Special-I X 1
- Owner’s Manual X 1
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- THD+N (distortion): 0.003% @ 1 kHz,input level +4 dBu
- Input: ¼in TS (unbalanced)
- Level Change (Input → Output): -20 dBu
- Output: Balanced XLR
- Impedance ratio (Input → Output): 110 : 1
- Dimensions(H x W x D): 4.17in x 2.51in x 1.79in (10.6cm x 6.4cm x 4.55cm) • Weight: 13.8oz (390g)
- Weight: 0.86 lbs /0.39 kg
CUSTOM MADE LAB-S1 TRANSFORMER
High Sound Quality & Low Noise
Heavy-Duty & Robust Circuit Design
This professional and multi-purpose direct injection box is sturdy and designed to stand the test of time.