The Donner Circle Looper is part of the latest generation of Donner looper effects, created in response to the needs of our customers.
The unit has 44.1kHz and 24bit sampling, and a drum machine. There are 100 different drum grooves from 10 music styles and 10 types of metronome settings to choose from.
The display shows the duration of the current recording cycle and the loop mode (Record/Overdub/Play). You can add unlimited dub tracks.
This pedal has up to 4 minutes of recording time per track, 40 preset slots, and 160 minutes of total recording capacity.
2.Looper LED: Indicates current looper parameters
4.Rhythm LED: Indicates current rhythm parameters
5.Rhythm: Rhythm control. Select the rhythm type, speed, and volume level of the Rhythm playback.
6.Left Foot Switch: Record, dub, and tap tempo.
7.Merger Ctrl: Toggle whether the looper and drum machine work independently or simultaneously. Hold to delete recorded tracks.
8. Right Foot switch: Stop, Play
Please note: Power supply is not included
- Connect your instrument to the input of the Circle Looper.
- Connect your amplifier or effects to the output of the Circle Looper.
- Please connect a 9V DC (center negative) power supply to DC IN.
- Make sure the current value is at least 300mA.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.