The Donner Noise Killer is an easy to use effects pedal designed to eliminate unwanted noise. Choose between a hard and soft noise gate to cater to your sound.
Smooth and Sensitive
The Noise Killer detects any excess noise quickly and smoothly cancels out any unwanted sounds. This is great for live, and home recording situations.
Easy to use and Flexible
Simplicity was key during the development of this pedal. It is very easy to use and players are able to adjust the Noise Killer from -70db to 10db.
There are two modes featured on the Noise Killer. Hard and Soft. Choose Hard for an aggressive response, and Soft if you want a smoother response.
1. 9V Input: For the power supply, use a 9-volt DC adapter (center-negative), with at least 500mA.
2. Mode Selector: Selects from two modes: HARD: Faster, harder noise reduction SOFT: Softer, smoother noise reduction
3. Threshold Control: Controls the noise gate threshold.
4. Input and Output: 1/4 mono audio jacks, for connecting your guitar, your amp, and other effects.
Output Jack: 1/4 mono audio jack, for connecting to an amplifier.
5. Foot Control: Tap to switch the unit on/off. The LED will light up when the effect is on.
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative
- Current Consumption: 26mA
- Dimensions: 1.7in x 3.7in x 2in (4.2cm x 9.35cm x 5.2cm)
- Weight: 8.1oz (230g)
Donner Noise Killer Effect Pedal X 1
User's Manual X 1
|The Morpher||Blues Drive||Noise Killer||Dark Mouse||TRIPLE LOOPER|
|Effect||Drive/Distortion||Drive||Smart noise gate||Black classic distortion||Looper|
|Features||3-way Tone Switch||Two sound types||Two noise reduction modes||2-way Tone Switch||Time Progress Bar Display|
|Power Supply||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC||9V DC|
|Specialty||legendary high gain stack amps sound||legendary TS-style overdrive||Sensitive But Smooth||Sound For real underground rock scene||Automatically save recorded files|
|Circuit||True bypass||True bypass||True bypass||True bypass||True bypass|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.