Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- The special flflat outer PVC jacket and molded plugs improve flflexibility and durability. The 6in length makes it easy to connect pedals without excess cabling.
- The shielding provides noise rejection for quiet operation and ultra low capacitance, which gives you pure signal transparency.
- The standard audio connectors give you a solid connection so you don't have to worry about your signal getting interrupted.
The Donner Flat Patch Cable is designed to reduce the space it takes up on your pedal board while keeping your connections solid. The flflat patch cable design also reduces the risk of cable jams and keeps your pedal setup neat and clean. Right-angle plugs allow close spacing of your pedals. The cables feature ultra low capacitance which leads to pure signal transmission. The patch cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone.
With a single-molded strain relief plug these cables also provide added durability and reliability. A 95% spiral shielding also helps to eliminate virtually all handling noise.
- Length: 6in (15cm)
- Plug Diameter: 1/4in (6.35mm)
- Material Quality: Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
- Outer Insulation: PVC
- Operating Temperature: 5ºF-158ºF (15ºC to +70°C)
- Purpose: Connecting Guitar Effects or Use with Patch Bays
- 6-Inch Donner Flat Patch Cable X 6