Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Two channels (instrument, mic) with individual volume controls. Chorus effect on instrument channel.
- Use for electric-acousticguitar practice, street performance, karaoke with friends, band performance, outdoors playing.
- 1/4" Instrument Input, 3-Band EQ, XLR Input for a microphone, and 1/4" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice.
- The edge is surrounded by metal material, protecting the amplifier from damage and pad of rubber makes it stand safe and stable.
- 1 Year Warranty and 30 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee Backed Up By Our?Awesome Customer Support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
For the go-anywhere acoustic performer who needs ultra-compact convenience at a moment¡¯s notice, Donner DGA-1 15W Acoustic Guitar Amplifier provides great tone with small body at a great price. There are two channels (instrument, mic) with individual volume controls. Chorus effect on instrument channel. Use for electric-acoustic guitar practice, street performance, karaoke with friends, band performance, outdoors playing.?The Volume controls how loud your amplifier is. The Treble/ Middle /Bass controls help you shape the high and low frequencies of your guitar tone. The Speed contral the speed of chorus effect. The DGA-1 features a 6.5-inch Special Design speaker and a selectable gain control that can rock guitar tones. Closed-back design gives a heavier bass response. The edge is surrounded by metal material, protecting the amplifier from damage and pad of rubber makes it stand safe and stable.
Max Output: 19?Watts
Input: Guitar Input(6.35mm Input Jack)/XLR?Input
Output: 6.35mm Headphone Output
Power Supply: AC Adapter
Speaker:?6.5 Inches, 8 Omega
Dimension:?13(W)*10(H)*7(D)Inch / 330(W)*254(H)*178(D)mm
Net Weight: 10?pounds
1 x DGA-1 Acoustic?Guitar Amplifier
1 x?Guitar Cable
1 x User Manual