Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Suitable for Indoor and Outdoor
- Thick and soft. It has good elasticity and shrinkage, convenient to set on the microphone.
- The windproof ball was squeezed in a bag, so please put it out for a little time then it will return to its original shape.
- Wear a foam cover to protect the mic and filter unwanted noise when recording indoors.
- Wear a windproof ball for better use when recording outdoors.
Record Every Wonderful Moment
Avoid Common Problems for Higher Recording Quality
--- Use Cables Correctly
- TRS Connector is used for DSLR.
- TRRS Connector is used for smartphones.
- There are two formats (CTIA/OMTP) for the 3.5mm headphone jack of the smartphones.
- Please first confirm whether your phone supports CTIA. If it only supports OMTP, you also need to prepare a conversion head yourself.
--- Use Manual Audio Recording Mode
- When using a camera, please change the auto gain to manual in the recording option, then fine-tune the level so that the sound is around 12 db.
- Also, get your mic as close as you can to the speaking subject - within 4 feet is ideal.
- When the subject is silent, it will not amplify background noise and give a good level without distortion.
--- Avoid WiFi Interference & Use Manual Focus
- Use manual focusing to avoid the noisy sound caused by automatic focusing.
- Actually most of the electronic products can experience interference from strong external RF fields, such as WiFi transmitter. Turn off the WiFi can help prevent any potential interference.