Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Features stacked coils so that it can effectively reduce noise and provide excellent string-to-string balance and acoustic clarity.
6 Adjustable heads
By adjusting the heads, you can change the distance between strings and poles, so that you can get the tone you want.
The MIC pickup enables Donner DSS-6A to pick up not only the authentic acoustic tone but also some special sound such as the overtone, contributing to the warm and complex sound.
Pickup Theory: Cutting Magnetic Lines
Pickup Type: Humbucking Active
Housing: SOLID Mahogany Housing
Connection Method: 64cm instrument cable with 3.5mm and 6.35mm jacks
Soundhole diameter range: 3.8 /96.6mm~3.94 /102mm.
- 1 x Soundhole Pickup
- 1 x Hexagonal adjusting rod
- 1x 9v Battery
- 3 x Cable Holders
- 1 x Fixtures leather pad
- 1 x Owner's Manual
No drilling hole, fast installation, just plug and play.
1. Take out the pickup and toward the 3.5mm jack side to the guitar bridge.
2. Slip the pickup into the soundhole from the high E string side. (Lose the string if it's too tight)
3. Clip both sides of the pickup to the edge of the pan
4. Push the pickup to the end of the fingerboard as closely as possible.